Offers for Highschool Graduates
is a development programme for graduates of high schools with a focus on electrical engineering. It offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience in the field of electrical engineering, as well as a comprehensive overview of the objectives, work and content of selected technical units in our company. After the completion of the Practice programme, the participants have a chance to find employment in our company in the field of operation and construction of distribution grids.
Basic Characteristic of the Practice Program:
- it is a development programme targeting fresh graduates of secondary schools in which the participants attend an internship at a number of selected technical departments and learn about the work content of the operation and construction of distribution grids department,
- it provides future electrical technicians with education and training in the field of construction and operation of distribution grids,
- its duration is 6 to 12 months, during which the participants conclude an employment contract for a fixed period of time.
What does the Practice programme offer?
- opportunities for development and possible employment in the energy industry,
- work experience in a number of positions in short time,
- after the completion of the programme, the participant can be offered an employment contract for a specific position with a long-term perspective,
- intensive mentoring system and regular evaluations of the development (every participant is assigned a mentor who provides support and shares experience),
- attractive programme of social benefits.
What are the requirements for participation in the Practice programme?
- completed secondary education with a focus on electrical engineering (focus of study on heavy-current is preferred),
- possibility to apply in the programme – graduates max. five years after completing high school studies,
- driver's license type B – required,
- driver's license type C – advantage,
- professional qualifications pursuant to Regulation No. 508/2009 Art. 21 – required,
- ambitions and serious interest in a career in the field of energy industry,
- initiative, ability to work in a team, flexibility,
- active interest in personal development.
The selection of participants takes place annually in May and June on the basis of CVs, results of the assessment centre and personal interviews.